UK Student Visa and GIR Webinar at SI-UK India with UKVI
Due to the coronavirus pandemic students are facing unforeseen challenges and uncertainties regarding international travel, flight bookings, visa and immigration issues.
To provide guidance and advice to Indian students on international mobility issues and changes in the UK visa and immigration regulations amidst the Covid-19 situation, SI-UK is organising a webinar with the UK Visas and Immigration Office (UKVI) on 8th August from 4-5 pm.
Harry Booty - Home Office, UK Visas and Immigration
Why Join the Webinar?
Attend the UKVI online session followed by Q&A round to help you find answers to all your queries regarding:
- 14 Day Quarantine Mandate: Requirements, Waivers & Corona Test Reports
- Visa Decision Time, Flight Bookings & Visa Expiry in case of Travel Uncertainty
- BRP Card Collection Process: Changes due to COVID Situation
- When to Book Accommodation: Before or After Arrival
- Where & How to Quarantine: Hotel or University Accommodations
- Quarantine and Travel Regulations for Accompanying Guardians/Parents
- Process for PSW Visa and Graduate Immigration Route
- Does the IHS Medical Cover include COVID-19 Test & Treatment