Online Conversion Workshop at SI-UK India with University of Portsmouth
Learn more about studying in the UK with University of Portsmouth, which will be attending the special online conversion workshop for applicants and offer holders with SI-UK India.
The conversion workshop will be an opportunity for all interested students to:
- Learn more about the undergraduate, postgraduate and pathway courses at the University
- Meet with university representatives on a one-on-one appointment basis and discuss September entry, course start and flexibility options for Indian students
- Find out more about courses, eligibility conditions, applications, campus facilities, safety measures and accommodation
- Receive on-the-spot offers subject to meeting all eligibility conditions
- Apply for exciting scholarships with the University
University of Portsmouth
University of Portsmouth is a top 25 UK University (Guardian University Rankings 2020). Rated highly for student satisfaction and graduate employment, 97.5% of its graduates are in employment or further studies six months into graduation. Portsmouth offers a diverse portfolio of practical UG and PG courses across five faculties most of which have a placement year on offer. Its strength lies in geology, earth and environmental sciences, pharmacy and sport science, psychology, mechanical engineering, software engineering, computing and computer science, law and architecture while the University also offers a complete portfolio of business courses including economics, accounting, finance and human resource management.
Learn more about life at campus, facilities for international students, teaching activities and placement opportunities with University of Portsmouth when you meet them online with SI-UK. Register for free entry today.