Founded in 1966, Brunel University London’s distinctive mission is to equip students for the world of work with a practical and entrepreneurial approach. Brunel graduates are among the most employable in the UK, making it one of the top 25 universities in the UK for graduate starting salaries.
The University is one of the top 25 universities in the world for international students (Times Higher Education 2017) and its safe and single campus is located in Uxbridge, London, home to 2,500 international students from more than 110 countries.With an aim to be innovative and ambitious, Brunel offer 32 subject areas and more than 220 different tailor-made courses for the students.
Why study at Brunel University London?
- Study with academic experts at the top of their fields and develop problem-solving & research skills through lectures, seminars, field trips, presentations, and group work and research projects.
- Teaching is informed by internationally recognised research encouraging you to apply your learning to real-life situations enabling you to graduate ready for work.
- Choose the modules to suit your interest and your future career path
- Guaranteed accommodation for international students studying at Brunel for the first time
- The campus facilities include 24-hour library, an arts centre, computer centre, world-class sports facilities, coffee shops, restaurants, bars, night club and over 100 student societies and an active & diverse students’ union
- The Professional Development Centre prepares you excel in your career by offering you a range of services like career consultations, finding placements, internships and part-time jobs.
- A lively, friendly and international environment instilling a globe outlook in the students with plenty to do outside of their studies
- Just 45 minutes away from Central London & 15 minutes by car from Heathrow airport, Brunel University London is located in Uxbridge just 20 minutes walk away offering a wide range of shopping and entertainment options.
- The close proximity to London let you enjoy that the city has to offer world-class theatre, cutting-edge music and restaurants to suit all tastes
- The university offer more than 100 scholarships every year for international students