Are you an international student interested in studying business, management and marketing at a UK university? If so, the UK is home to some of the best business schools in the world.
The subject looks at the planning, running and operations of an organisation and students will focus on each part of a business, including areas such as finance, marketing, human resources and administration. Students can usually combine the subject with a wide variety of modules.
Best business, management and marketing universities
- Almost 98% of Surrey business school graduates were in work or further education within six months of graduating
- LinkedIn ranked Surrey fourth in the UK for desirable graduate careers in marketing
- Course to consider: Business Management (Marketing) and Business Management
- Leading business school, regularly world ranked by the Financial Times and The Economist, making it one of the most influential schools in Europe
- The University of Leeds is the current Times & Sunday Times University of the Year
- Courses to consider: BA Management and BA Management with Marketing
- Students at Lancaster University are among the most satisfied in the UK according to the 2015 National Student Survey, in which the University achieved 91% on the overall satisfaction score
- One of the few collegiate universities in the UK, with eight undergraduate colleges and one dedicated to postgraduate students
- Courses to consider: BSc Business Management and BSc Marketing
- Cass is the largest provider in Europe of specialist Business Masters courses, with 18 programmes ranging from Actuarial Science through to Shipping
- Undergraduate programmes are ranked first in London and fourth in the UK for Business (The Guardian University Guide 2014), right through to the breakthrough research carried out by approximately 100 PhD students
- Courses to consider: Business Management and Marketing, Strategy & Innovation
- Through business programmes at Durham, you will study modules that will help you develop investigation and project skills, learning from a variety of practical activities including developing a business plan for a new start-up
- The Financial Times ranked Durham Business School 7th globally and 4th in the UK for value for money
- Courses to consider: Business and Management (BA) and Marketing and Management (BA)
If you want to learn more about the above UK universities and studying business, management and marketing in the UK, arrange a free consultation today.