University Accommodation Service
SI-UK provides quality UK accommodation and housing services for Indian students seeking safe, convenient and high quality accommodation in London and throughout the UK.
We are partnered with the best student accommodation providers around the UK so, whether you’re looking for your own studio or a flat you can share with friends, we’ll offer you the best choice of location and room type.
Types of student accommodation
- Hall of residence
Owned, managed and maintained by the universities, accommodation for international students at halls of residence is usually guaranteed for first year applicants. A private room will generally be allotted, while spaces such as kitchen and lounge area will be shared in an apartment of anything between 4-8 fellow students. All bills, including wi-fi, are included in your rent.
- Private halls of residence
While not owned by the universities, private halls share many of the same characteristics as university owned accommodation such as inclusive bills and shared spaces. Private halls tend to be slightly more expensive, but this extra expense is reflected in more modern facilities.
- Private renting
A popular choice of housing for students once their first year of study is complete. Renting privately is wholly independent, and it is important to understand that you are responsible for all bills and cleanliness of the property.
How we can help
- Visit us for a 40-minute consultation to discuss accommodation options
- Once registered, a member of staff from a trusted partner will contact you by email
- You will be sent information on houses and viewings can be arranged
- We will send you information on your chosen house along with a rental contract
- Read and sign the contract and return to SI-UK (by email, fax or post)
- Payment of deposit
- Your new home is secured!
If you need assistance on where to live while studying in the UK, arrange your free consultation today.
Student accommodation locations
We can assist Indian students with finding accommodation in 22 different locations across the UK, including: