University of Stirling offer a wide range of scholarships for the Indian students for 2019
12 February 2019
The University of Stirling is pleased to offer a wide range of scholarships for the competent students from India for the academic year 2019-20 to assist them with their cost of studies. The students will be eligible to gain scholarships only if they are full overseas full payment students and are funding their own study at the Stirling.
- Commonwealth Shared Scholarship: Awards cover maintenance allowance, tuition fees and air fares for any course.
- MBA Business Excellence Scholarship:£ 10000 towards tuition fees for an MBA course
- MBA Social Enterprise Scholarship: :£ 10000 towards tuition fees for an MBA course
- Scotland-India Scholarship: :£ 10000 towards tuition fees for Big Data and Aquaculture related Master courses
- Scotland’s Saltire Scholarships: :£ 8000 towards tuition fees for Masters related to science technology, creative industries, healthcare and medical sciences, renewable and clean energy
- Karen Napier Scholarship: Up to £ 15,950 for overseas; maintenance award of £3,500 for MSc Investment Analysis
- PGT International Excellence Scholarship: £ 5000 towards tuition fees for any course
- PGT India Scholarship: £ 2000 towards tuition fees for any course
- International Undergraduate Scholarship: 2000 towards tuition fees per year up to 4 years for any course
- Undergraduate Degree: A-Levels ABB or IB 32-34 points
- Postgraduate Degree: UK Bachelor’s degree with second class honours or equivalent
Located in central Scotland, University of Stirling offers world-class education with flexible course structure in a stunning campus environment. The university boasts of world-leading research, five-star facilities and excellent graduate prospects with 98% students either working or further study after completion of their degrees. The degrees offer a wide range of opportunities to the students to put the theory into practice through industrial practical experience.