Why study English in the UK?
There was a time when a career in academics and publishing was considered the only option for students studying English. But with more and more companies shifting to offering content and information on their website, the demand for skilled web writers and editors is on the rise.
Proven ability in written and verbal English is also highly appreciated in the advertising and PR industry, and of course, one of the best ways to hone your skills is to become an Author.
Reasons to study English in the UK
- The UK is the birthplace of the English language which means you will be surrounded by native speakers, so you will get to practise the language everywhere
- The UK offers the largest range of courses in English
- High quality standards in education ensures you receive high quality teaching
- Digital Content Writer
- Digital Copywriter
- Editorial Assistant
- Newspaper/Magazine Editor
- Primary School Teacher
- Secondary School Teacher
- Work in Advertising, PR, and Marketing is also an option
Top 10 Universities in the UK to study English
According to Complete University Guide 2017, these are the top UK universities for studying English in the UK
- University of Durham
- University of Cambridge
- University of St. Andrews
- University of Oxford
- University College London
- University of Exeter
- University of Nottingham
- University of Birmingham
- University of York
- Warwick University
For information on how to apply to these top universities and available scholarships, arrange a free consultation or email: email@example.com.