Apply Through UCAS
UCAS application help for Indian students
As an official UCAS centre, SI-UK will provide you with free, independent advice on how to submit a high-quality UCAS application. There are only five university choices available to students when filling in the application form, as well as over 60,000 courses at nearly 400 different institutions, meaning it is vital you understand the UCAS application process fully and choose the right institutions to apply to. SI-UK will:
- Introduce schools and courses
- Help you decide on five UK universities and courses to apply to
- Create your UCAS application
- Review and edit your personal statement
- Add a reference to UCAS and send your application
- Fully track your application once in the UCAS database
2021 UCAS deadlines
If you received no offers from your five UCAS choices or changed your mind about which courses and institutions you wish to apply to, UCAS Extra allows you to add another choice to your application. UCAS Extra opens each February and lasts until July. If you still do not have an offer after the July deadline, you are eligible to enter UCAS Clearing.
Starting your UCAS application online
SI-UK can track your UCAS application by entering the buzzword ‘UKApplication13’ when applying. Follow these simple steps to link your application to SI-UK.
- Register on the UCAS website to be provided with a username and password.
- Click ‘Link your application to your school, college or organisation’ and enter the buzzword ‘UKApplication13’ when asked ‘How are you applying?’
- When asked ‘Which centre’, enter ‘Study International’. When asked ‘Is this correct?’, click ‘Yes’.
- When requested, verify your email address and ensure your details are correct.
- Check the email you received from UCAS and enter the code you are given. Click ‘Verify email’.
- Once verified, begin filling in your application.