The Financial Times ranked Cranfield School of Management’s Executive MBA 8th in the world for career progression. This unique program, delivered in partnership with Grant Thornton, combines the best of academic insight and commercial application.Grant Thornton is the world’s 6th largest accounting and advisory firm and Cranfield University has been a world leader in management education and research for over 50 years, helping students to develop leadership and management skills with a specific focus on business growth and innovation.
Have you considered Cranfield School of Management as your UK study destination? Learn more about why study Executive MBA at the Cranfield University below and contact SI-UK today to arrange your free consultation at our offices in Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Chennai, Bangalore or Coimbatore to get your application started.
About Executive MBA at Cranfield University
This two-year part-time Executive MBA programme is a world-class university programme delivered by Cranfield, the university famous for innovation and career-enhancing services.
- offered in a modular format covering all the core management subjects but is also highly flexible
- designed to support career progression, to carry out senior strategic roles successfully or to build own business
- taking out of comfort zone transforms you to inquire and find solutions to complex business challenges
- provides an option to complete an International Business Assignment or company-based project
- allows to carry out projects and assignments and participate in competitions and business simulations, designed to help you apply the theories, tools and techniques you learn
- Leadership development and career development activities run throughout the programmewith a specific focus on business growth and innovation
- allow you to join a community of skilled individuals developing the necessary knowledge and confidence to stand out from the crowd
- enable you to apply the gained knowledge and skills immediately in the workplace
Reasons to study Executive MBA at Cranfield University
- Top 10 International Business School in the Forbes’ ranking.
- Cranfield is one of an elite group of Schools worldwide to hold the triple accreditation of AACSB International, EQUIS and AMBA.
- First business school in the UK to offer the Executive MBA via the Apprenticeship Levy
- The collaboration of Cranfield and Grant Thornton expose students to industry-leading education, incorporating teaching from current practitioners, business simulations and one-to-one leadership coaching
- Faculty are leaders in their field with hands-on business experience and understand the challenges of putting theory into practice thus ensures that learning at Cranfield is always current and cutting edge
- Faculty are committed to improve the practice of management and their experience is reinforced by close links with organisationsand sponsored research
- Cohort of experienced professionals drawn from a range of industries and countries helps building strong network and gives you insights into best practice internationally
- Over 10,000 middle managers or those on a fast-track career path come to Cranfield each year to benefit from executive and professional development programmes.
Apply to study Executive MBA in the UK
If you are interested in studying Executive MBA or MBA in the UK, arrange your free consultation today. Don’t forget the Premium Service that guarantees at least one offer from a UK University!