Study in the World Heritage City of Bath
Bath is home to the world-renowned University of Bath. Originally a Roman settlement, the historical city of Bath is located in Somerset in south-west England. The only UNESCO World Heritage City in the UK is a popular destination with tourists from all over the world coming to see the well preserved hot mineral springs and Roman thermal spas/baths.
Bath is also world-famous for its 18th century Georgian architecture and excellent town planning. The honey-coloured aesthetic buildings and cobbled streets add to the charm of the city, as has been documented by Dickens and Jane Austen in their works.
There are several bars, pubs, restaurants, cafes and tea rooms to spend time with friends all over the student-friendly city. The city centre has several quaint boutique stores as well as high-end brands to shop from, along with a special shopping area for students. Students can travel by rail or coach to London and surrounding cities.
Why Study at the University of Bath?
- Leading UK university famous for its excellent teaching and research
- Features in the top 10 UK universities in all three major university league tables
- Ranked 7th in the world according to QS top 50 universities
- Ranked 6th in the Guardian University Guide 2021
- Ranked in the top 10 UK universities for graduate employability prospects
- Ranked 4th in the THE Student Experience Survey
- Awarded Gold in the Teaching Excellence Framework
- One of the safest university campuses in the UK
- The University ranks in the top 10 universities in the UK for courses and programmes in Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Electronics & Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Architecture, Humanities & Social Sciences, Management, Accounting & Finance and Biosciences
- The University offers several merit-based scholarships for international students in its four faculties of Engineering & Design, Science, Humanities & Social Sciences and School of Management
Scholarships for Indian Students at the University of Bath
Scholarships are available at both the undergraduate and postgraduate level of which the following scholarships are available to Indian students:
It provides a tuition fee waiver worth up to £2,000 for the first year of a student’s undergraduate studies, provided they have a good academic record.
Students receiving this award enjoy a tuition fee waiver worth up to £6,000 towards the first year of their undergraduate studies.
These scholarships are awarded in each of the faculties of the University. Students in each faculty will be awarded eight scholarships worth £5,000. The awards are available for full-time master's programmes as fee waivers towards the cost of tuition fees.
These scholarships reward those who excel all-round and demonstrate future leadership potential. 45 scholarships worth £5,000 are available as fee waivers towards the cost of tuition fees in the three faculties to help you fund your full-time master's studies at the University.
These scholarships are offered to Management students to study a full-time master's programme in the school of Management. Scholarships are worth £5,000 each, awarded towards the cost of tuition fees.
These awards range from £3,000 to 30% of the full tuition fees and are available to students enrolled in both full time and executive MBA programmes. Students are expected to act as ‘Bath MBA Ambassadors’ and will help attract future MBA aspiring students.
Scholarships are awarded to meritorious students to pursue any master's degree at the University. Students enjoy a full tuition fee waiver worth up to £26,000.
These fully-funded scholarships are offered to outstanding students who have the potential to be leaders in their field to undertake any one year master's degree at the University.
The University offers other subject-specific merit-based scholarships to international students such as the J.P. Morgan Scholarship, as well as student loans and bursaries.
Study at the University of Bath
Apply with SI-UK India to study undergraduate and postgraduate programmes with scholarships at the University of Bath. Our trusted UK education specialists will give you all the support you need from the beginning to the end. To find out more about all the scholarships available at the University of Bath and other UK universities, book a free consultation today.
Other Related Articles:
- Study Management with Marketing at University of Bath
- Top Ranking Universities in the UK 2020
- Study in Glasgow in 2021