Business is a global enterprise in the current era. The increasingly difficult economic climate needs the graduates a deep understanding of global economy, diverse workforce and competent language skills. An overwhelming majority of businesses depending upon the qualified professional accountants leads to the escalating demand of eligible candidates.
An Accounting and Finance degree from one of the top UK universities equips the students with high quality & strongest accounting and finance skills. Pursuing this degree in the global financial centre, UK will help improve your competence and future career development prospects.
Learn more about Studying Accounting and Finance in the UK in the Top 5 UK Universities below and arrange a free consultation with SI-UK to know more about admission process, IELTS requirements and Visa support.
5 Highest Ranking UK Universities to Study Accounting and Finance
1. University of Bath
Course to Consider: BSc (Hons) Accounting and Finance including placement year
- This program at Bath enables you to develop your analytical and numerical skills by specialising in accounting and finance with a range of compulsory and optional units.
- The placement year abroad will enhance your skills in a practical business environment and you can also get an insight into other business areas including law, marketing and strategy.
- The School of Management works with over 300 companies of all sizes across all the business sectors and exemptions are available from ICAEW, ACCA, CII and CIMA.
- 100% students satisfaction in NSS 2017
2. Loughborough University
Course to Consider: BSc (Hons) Accounting and Financial Management Sandwich Year
- The School of Business and Economics of Loughborough is among just 1% of business schools in the world to hold AACSB, EQUIS and AMBA accreditations.
- Opportunity to study a much wider range of subjects than those included in the professional syllabus. Specific modules to develop enterprise, entrepreneurship and employability skills
- 95% of graduates are employed full time six months after graduating
- The students wishing to study abroad can choose from around 25 partner institutions from around the world.
3. University of Leeds
Course to Consider: BSc (Hons) Accounting and Finance with study abroad option
- This ICAEW Strategic Partnership Degree carries exemptions from ICAEW, ACCA and CIMA. Leeds University Business School is triple accredited with AACSB, EQUIS and AMBA.
- You will develop a mature understanding of modern economy, use & management of financial information, nature of business and role of accountancy and finance in it.
- Besides core modules, you can tailor your studies by choosing options as diverse as forensic accounting, corporate social responsibility and strategic management.
- 59% international students study this course and 95% students are satisfied as per NSS 2017
4. University of Strathclyde
Course to Consider: BA (Hons) Accounting and Finance with optional year abroad
- The Strathclyde Business School is accredited by AACSB, EQUIS and AMBA and this program has exemptions from ICAS, ACCA and CIMA.
- In addition to learning about preparation, presentation and interpretation of financial and accounting information you will study a wide variety of subjects alongside Management Development Programme.
- Employers particularly value the finance degree that is unique in the Scotland in terms of range and issues covered.
- 100% students satisfied overall and 95% students in work or study after six months of graduating.
5. University of Buckingham
Course to Consider: BSc (Hons) Accounting and Finance
- The combination of a fast-track 2-year programme and the exemptions from ACCA and CIMA makes Buckingham Business School a very attractive option
- This flagship Accounting and Finance programme at the Buckingham provides an academically rigorous study of the principal accounting and finance disciplines.
- Around 66% of students study on campus, in small, Oxbridge-style study tutorials and over half of the students are internationals.
Apply to study Accounting and Finance
If you are interested in Studying Accounting and Finance in the UK, then arrange your free consultation with SI-UK today. Don’t forget the Premium Service that guarantees at least one offer from a UK University!