The UK’s business schools offer highly recommended prestigious MBA programs that are highly valued by top-notch business employers all over the world. Boasting of providing unique learning & networking environment, UK ensures the career progression of MBA students achieving outstanding success in full range of business sectors.
MBA in UK can be studied at general, executive and specialist level thus creating a transformational experience for the students enabling them to be highly employable and make positive difference to the world and their life.
Financial Times Ranking provides a comparative tool for future students to evaluate business schools that can provide them high satisfaction levels with their MBA programs. As the program is expensive, students are advised to research thoroughly considering the relevance, tuition fees, program duration and their necessity before applying.
FT having primary focus on “salary after graduation” criterion amongst 20 different criteria has placed Cambridge’s Judge Business School on top rank position giving it the title of UK’s top business school.
Top 10 UK Business Schools
1. University of Cambridge: Judge- Salary $164,462-Salary Increase 107%
2. London Business School- Salary $154,567-Salary Increase 92%
3. Alliance Manchester Business School- Salary $130,535-Salary Increase 108%
4. Saïd Business School- Salary $139,325-Salary Increase 87%
5. City, University of London Business School- Salary $127,110-Salary Increase 85%
6. Lancaster University Management School- Salary $114,220,Salary Increase101%
7. Warwick Business School- Salary$112,702-Salary Increase 74%
8. Imperial College Business School- Salary$112,865 –Salary Increase 72%
9. Cranfield School of Management- Salary$123,773 –Salary Increase 77%
10.Durham University Business School- Salary $104,321–Salary Increase 75%
Study MBA in the UK
If you are interested in learning more about top business schools in the UK, arrange a free consultation today. Our expert international consultants can help you study in the UK.