The demand for Product Management professionals is increasing in a huge way. A product manager graduate can expect to earn high salaries once they have completed their degree, and Glassdoor has ranked the position of Product Manager as the eighth-best job in America.
What is Product Management?
Product management deals with planning, forecasting, production, launching and marketing of the product with the objective of maximizing sales revenue, market share and profit margins.
Course Modules of Product Management
UK universities have the area of expertise in imparting skills and learning in this field and you will:
- Earn industry-grade frameworks, tools, vocabularies and best practices from proficient teachers who are using these skills exquisitely.
- Learn skills & tools of the field to ship products and features that solve real problems of the customers.
- Learn to create a roadmap, business model canvas, Minimum Viable Product, key metrics, personas, wireframing and a stakeholder management plan.
- Grow capability to launch viable, market-ready products predicting user needs by making tough decisions and working with stakeholders.
- Learn the role and importance of product and innovation management by grasping the concepts, types and measurements of product management
Careers in Product Management
- Chief Product Officer
- Senior Vice President of Product Management
- Vice President of Product Management
- Director of Product Management
- Group Product Manager
- Associate Product Manager
- Product Manager
- Customer representative
Best UK Universities to Study Product Management
- University of Liverpool
- Birmingham City University
- University of Portsmouth
- Aston University, Birmingham
- University of Gloucestershire
- Glasgow Caledonian University
- University of Lincoln
- University of Chichester
- University of Bedfordshire
- Nottingham Trent University
Study Product Management in the UK
If you want to learn more about studying Product Management in the UK, arrange a free consultation today with SI-UK India.