In a management conscious and reputation building age, more organisations than ever are looking for inspiring leaders with the strategic vision and marketing skills to excel in a fast paced global economy.
The flexible Management with Marketing undergraduate course at the University of Bath is delivered by the Bath School of Management that is amongst the UK’s leading business school. Bath is ranked the 6th best university in the UK (Guardian University Guide 2019) and the 4-year course with placement year combines broad ranging business management knowledge with strategic marketing competencies.
Reasons to study Management with Marketing at Bath
1. World-class Faculty
The School of Management is the renowned leading international centre for management research that is reflected in REF 2014 ratings, placing Bath 8th in the UK. Leading academics inform policy at the highest levels of business and society and the international collaboration and research activities feed into the teaching.
2. Professional Placement Opportunity
Apply your skills and knowledge in a placement year, giving you a competitive advantage in the job market. The dedicated Placement Team liaise with employers, arrange interviews and will help you apply. The Professional Development Programme through workshops and training improves your skills and prepares you for future career.
3. Rankings and Accreditations
- Ranked 4th for Business, Management and Marketing (the Guardian University Guide 2019)
- Awarded with Gold in Teaching Excellence Framework 2017
- Ranked 2nd for safety, 4thfor student satisfaction &3rd for facilities in the THE Student Survey 2018
- 86 % overall student satisfaction in NSS 2018
- 5th for graduate prospects The Times and The Sunday Good University Guide 2019
4. Excellent Graduate Employability
Graduates have an excellent record of success, working in the areas of business, research, finance, sales and marketing. A high proportion of students are in a professional or managerial job within 6 months of completion of their degree. Recent recruiters include Accenture, BMW, Danone, Unilever, GlaxoSmithKline, Google, Vodafone, Hello Fresh and L’Oreal.