In an increasingly global economy and international business climate, an international business degree will provide an insight into the world cultures & societies, global markets & various regions and operation of organisations in an international environment. You will learn about the challenges of multiple markets, strategic approach to the issues from different perspectives and skills to achieve the cohesion in a diverse workforce.
The job market for business professional continues to be competitive. There is escalating demand for individuals with an understanding of the global context of business & advanced technical skills with proficiency in English.
If you want to study International Business or Business & Management program in one of the top UK Universities, then arrange a free consultation with SI-UK today. Assess your current level of English before you begin the course with IELTS Practice Test as this course requires high levels of English proficiency in each element.
What is the International Business Program?
In addition to learning the management, marketing and finance skills in global context, an international business program imparts an understanding of:
- International trade practices, government policies, foreign markets and risks & opportunities in global business
- Legal requirements, cross-border taxation and business & trade regulations in the global market
- Adaptation of international business models for different working places
- Addressing cultural sensitivities to motivate consumers from different regions
- Assess the competitive landscape to develop effective strategies to maximise opportunities
- Typical A-Level Offer: AAA in relevant subjects
- International Baccalaureate: 38 points
- Academic Requirement for Post Graduation: An upper second-class undergraduate degree from a UK University or overseas equivalent
- English Speaking Requirement: IELTS overall 7.0 with no less than 6.5 in each element
Careers in International Business
International Business programs in the UK provide expertise across multi-disciplines. The hands-on practices will help you develop and expand in potential global market. The cross-cultural leadership and management skills will make you stand out in the crowded job market. The median annual wage for business and financial occupations was $67,710 in May 2017 and the median salary for Management Analyst was $82,450 and of Financial Analyst was $84,300. You may become
- Management Analyst
- Marketing Manager
- Financial Analyst
- Policy Analyst
- Import Export Compliance Specialist
- International Economist
- Public Relations Specialist
- Foreign Service Officer
- Trade Specialist
- Lawyer Marketing Manager
Top UK Universities to Study International Business
- University of Warwick
- University of Leeds
- University of Birmingham
- University of York
- University of Manchester
- Queen Mary University of London
- University of Kent
- University of Lancaster
- University of Loughborough
Apply to study International Business
If you are interested in studying International Business in the UK, arrange your free consultation today. Don’t forget the Premium Service that guarantees at least one offer from a UK University!