Cyber security is the next big thing. With everything becoming digital, the threat of losing precious information is always looming over individuals or firms. A cyber security professional comes into the picture right here. The importance of cyber security professionals is increasing year after year in the biggest organizations around the world.
Cyber security courses in the UK are available both for your masters and a bachelor's degree.
Types of Cyber Security Degree
Available options for pursuing a bachelor’s degree in cyber security in the UK:
- BSc Cyber Security: University of Warwick
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Security: Cardiff Metropolitan University
- Bachelor of Science in Cyber Security and Computer Forensics: Kingston University London
- BSc in Cyber Security: Leeds Beckett University
- BSc in Computer Security and Forensics: University of Greenwich
Available options for pursuing a master’s degree in cyber security in the UK:
- MSc Information Security: University College London
- MSc Cyber Security: University of Birmingham
- MSc Cyber Security: University of Southampton
- MSc Cyber Security: University of York
- MSc Cyber Security: Lancaster University
Cyber security degree cost
Studying in any of these universities can give you a great start in your career. The cost of pursuing a cyber security course in the UK depends from university to university. On average it is going to cost you around £30,000. However, on the bright side, a graduate or postgraduate student of cyber security can earn over £65000 annually. This means that your investment in educating yourself is going to bore great results.
Scholarships available in the UK
Various scholarships are available for the best of international students that are government or university specific. Some of these scholarships are partially funded and some are fully funded. You even get your monthly allowance if you clear the screening process of any of these scholarships.
Some of the best scholarships that accept applications of Indian students are:
- GREAT Scholarships
- Chevening Scholarships
- Commonwealth Scholarships
- Charles Wallace India Trust Scholarships
Many universities also have amazing scholarships to offer Indian students. For more information, you can contact our overseas study consultants to get reliable guidance that is in proper alignment with your goals of studying in the UK.
Why study in the UK?
There are many benefits of studying in the UK and considering the importance of cyber security in today’s world, it is ideal to choose only the best.
Some of the top benefits are:
- No language barrier for international students.
- Prestigious and world-renowned universities.
- The short duration of courses and degrees.
- Internship and training options are available.
- Cost-effective studies as compared to other leading education cities.
Study in the UK
To know more about the scholarships and entry procedures, book a free consultation with SI-UK experts who can understand your vision of studying abroad and give you the best advice. All you have to do is let us know your future plans and we can customize the best available options that are in perfect sync with your goals.