What is Artificial Intelligence?
Life without computers and internet in this era is unimaginable,with both playing a significant role in almost all domains. Computer Science programmes with specializations in Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Data Structure, Algorithm Design and Analysis, Python and Advanced Structural Analysis are amongst the most popular and available to study in the UK.
Artificial Intelligence is a highly specialized field of study which focuses on the creation of intelligent machines that work and react like humans. So, if you want a rewardingand innovative career offering opportunities for breakthrough research and development of intelligent computer based application systems, a degree course in Artificial Intelligence might be an apt choice for you.
Why study an Artificial Intelligence course?
Artificial Intelligence can providerevolutionary technologicalsolutions for large organizations with ever evolving IT requirements. AI applications can also be cost effective and time saving compared to conventional systems.
Hi-tech AI based systems and smart assistants such as Siri, Alexa, Watson, Cortana, and Google AI Assistant are making life easier and creating a high demand for professionals in this booming industry, leading to the popularity of AI courses amongst students worldwide.
Benefits of studying an AI course in the UK
- UK universities provide an intellectually stimulating learning environment where international students get a chance to interact with some of the best minds and leading academicians in the field
- Studentsin the UK have access to state-of-the-art facilities and infrastructureallowing them the to learn and use the latest skills and techniques available
- The United Kingdom is home to many innovative business start-ups and global IT corporations which have strong ties with the universities thus providing students an exposure to the actual industrial settings
- Universities in the UK are globally recognized for high impact industry led research and studying undergraduate and postgraduate courses there paves way for further education with degrees in research and PhD
- The course modulesoffered are excellent and in line with the latest industrial requirements covering the core concepts ofMachine Learning and Deep learning
- The UK offers students an interdisciplinary educational experience with opportunities to engage in inquiry and discovery, experiential learning, leadership and global citizenry. The universities are committed to creating a lifelong learning environment for its students’ by nurturing academic excellence, intellectual analysis, leadership, research and community engagement
- Studying at a UK university will equip students with more practical and theoretical knowledge in the field compared to their home country. With its highly qualified faculty, research facilities and computing resources, the country attracts students in huge numbersfrom across the globe
Career prospects after the course
Students with degrees in Artificial Intelligence work in varied sectors ranging from healthcareto manufacturing and automotive to IT. They find work as developers and designers in globally-renowned companies such as IBM, Amazon, Google, Way Blazer and Microsoft.
Study in the UK
If you are interested in studying undergraduate and postgraduate courses in Artificial Intelligence at UK Universities, you can arrange a free consultation with SI-UK and learn more about applications and visa.