The forthcoming SI-UK University Fair Delhi on February 6th is an outstanding opportunity for Indian students to meet representatives of UK universities, colleges, boarding schools, summer schools and language schools in one place. You can register online now for free entry.
Indian students can speak to UK representatives directly by visiting each university’s booth. The fair is entirely focused on providing study options in India and you can talk in person with people teaching and working at UK universities, taking brochures and school application forms. Over 60 UK universities are confirmed to attend!
Before coming to fair, keep the following 12 tips in mind to help you get the most out of the event.
12 UK University Fair Tips
1. Make yourself aware who is attending before the event using the SI-UK fair site
2. Check the final schedule before the event to make sure you don’t miss any presentations or talks
3. Spend quality time researching your study options based on your eligibility. It will bring immense benefit to get specialist knowledge rather than the information you can check online.
4. Decide the booths that you would like to visit the most as you might not have time to speak to everyone.
5. Be proactive and research thoroughly. Write down five major key points based on the issues that are crucial for you. You can ask specific questions of your needs and interest on course structure, admission requirements, tuition fee and application deadlines. Remember, representatives will have limited minutes to speak to you.
6. Reach thevenue in good time. Do not forget to carry photocopies of your education certificates and other supporting documents along with pen, paper and a bag.
7. You must be focused and be fully prepared to ask your specific questions. Do remain open minded to new study options, possibilities or scholarships that you might not be aware of previously.
8. Let the representatives know your financial needs too so that they can guide you in the right direction. The attending universities are keen to recruit talented students and they might have something to offer you. It can be bursaries, on the spot offers or scholarships.
9. Get yourself ready as if to face an interview. You should make an impression on the delegates. So duly think about the choice of your dress, appearance and mannerism.
10. The SI-UK Fair is free to attend we encourage bringing guests along with you. From reminding you to ask the right questions to sharing accommodation in UK, your guest can help you recall and sort the information after the fair.
11. Gather brochures, business cards and other materials at the booth and keep them safe until your application process starts.
12. After the fair sort the collected information, connect with SI-UK counsellors to follow up and apply to the universities that best match your qualification & specific needs.
Attend the Delhi UK University Fair
Register for free entry to the UK University Fair in Delhi today! Don’t miss out on your chance to meet 60 UK universities and learn more about studying in the UK. Visit us for a free consultation before the event so you are fully prepared.