Why study in the best law schools in the UK? Law is one of the most respected professions in the world, and studying an undergraduate or postgraduate degree at a UK law school will put you on the right path towards a successful career.
Law programmes at UK universities provide a comprehensive and critical understanding of core legal principles and practical skills. Students will learn the content of law and legal analysis, gaining experience in the areas of mooting, arguing and negotiation. Mock courtrooms will help enhance the learning process, helping you gain valuable experience of a real world setting.
List of 5 Best law schools in the UK:-
- The Dickson Poon School of Law at King’s College London is one of the oldest law schools in the country and has one of the country’s most distinguished research and teaching reputations.
- The School is international in scope and collaborative links with other prestigious law schools, think tanks and law firms across the world provide a wealth of opportunities that include exchanges and joint programmes for both academics and students
- Courses to consider: Law LLB and Politics, Philosophy & Law LLB
- The School of Law at Queen Mary University of London was ranked 5th in the UK in the Guardian University Guide 2017 subject league tables
- In 2016, the School of Law was voted 35th best university in the world to study law by QS World University Rankings by Subject
- Courses to consider: Law LLB (Two year) or Law LLB (Three years)
- Durham Law School is in the QS World Rankings top 40 law schools and research was ranked 3rd best in the 2014 Research Excellence Framework
- Durham Law alumni include some of law’s leading figures, such as current members of the UK Supreme Court, Court of Appeals, Members of Parliament, in the Government and senior positions in law and other industries
- Courses to consider: Law LLM and LLM International Trade and Commercial Law
- The Aberdeen School of Law offers a wide variety of LLB degrees, plus an accelerated degree for graduates, while a varied Graduate programme is offered including taught Masters degrees, research degrees and the Diploma in Professional Legal Practice
- In the Times University Guide 2015, the Aberdeen Law School was ranked 12th in the UK and in the top 5 for graduate prospects
- Courses to consider: Law LLB (Graduate entry) and Diploma in Professional Legal Practice.
- 97% of University of Law graduates are employed within nine months of graduation from the School
- All tutors are qualified solicitors, barristers or judges, and all have extensive practical experience which they are able to pass onto students
- Courses to consider: LLB (Hons) Law and LLB Law (Online)
Apply to study in the UK
If you want to learn more about the above UK universities and study law best law schools in the UK, arrange a free consultation today.