The Global Wales Postgraduate Scholarship programme offers scholarships worth up to £10,000 - to study a full-time masters programme at a Welsh university in 2023. The scholarships are available to students from Vietnam, India, USA, Canada and countries of the European Union. This prestigious scheme is funded by the Global Wales Programme – a partnership between the Welsh Government, Universities Wales, The British Council and HEFCW.
You need to have already applied for a place to study an eligible postgraduate programme before you submit your scholarship application.
ELIGIBILITY, TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Applicants must have applied for and received an offer to study at Swansea University at Master’s level in September 2023 (January 2024 entry applicants are not eligible for this scholarship).
• Students studying for a PhD, MPhil, Masters by Research, Graduate Diploma in Law, Postgraduate Diploma, Postgraduate Certificate or Erasmus Mundus programme are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
• Successful applicants will not be able to combine The Global Wales Postgraduate Scholarship with any other scholarship that Swansea University offers.
• Successful candidates will have their tuition fee levied at enrolment. Candidates must confirm acceptance of their scholarship, accept an offer of a place on a course and pay their £4,000 deposit.
• Scholarship holders, having accepted an award, are reasonably expected to co-operate in Swansea University recruitment activities and automatically agree to their names and details being released by the University’s International Development Office for marketing purposes.
• Scholarships are awarded at the discretion of the awarding committee.