University of Sussex offer Two Significant Scholarships at SPRU for 2018
11 April 2018
University of Sussex has announced two momentous scholarships to outstanding applicants for master courses at the world renowned Science Policy Research Unit (SPRU). SPRU has been ranked in the ‘world’s top 10 Science and Technology Think Tanks’ and is internationally recognised as a leading centre of research in the field.
5 awards of £10,000 each will be available for the following courses which are run by SPRU:
- Energy Policy
- Project Management
- Science and Technology Policy
- Strategic Innovation Management
- Sustainable Development
Four scholarships are available to celebrate 50 years of shaping science, technology and innovation research, teaching policy and management.
One of these 5 awards is specifically for female applicants who will be awarded ‘Susan Richmond Scholarship’ that includes a £10,000 tuition fee reduction.
To be eligible for this scholarship, the candidate must:
- have received and accepted an offer of a place on a Masters at SPRU
- have a first class undergraduate degree, or equivalent
- show evidence of their academic potential in their scholarship application
For Susan Richmond Scholarship in addition to the above mentioned eligibility, the candidate must
- be a woman returning to higher education after at least three years away from study
Amount of Scholarship
£10,000 tuition fee reduction
The deadline for applying for this scholarship is the 1st of July
If you wish to study at University of Sussex and take advantage of these scholarship opportunities, get in touch with SI-UK today! Our scholarship search will also let you view scholarships from universities all over the UK.