University of South Wales offer BA (Hons) Hotel & Hospitality Management with Placement for September 2018 Intake
31 May 2018
The University of South Wales is delighted to inform that admissions to bachelor’s honours programme in Hotel & Hospitality Management are still open for the Indian students for September 2018 intake. Work Placements are embedded throughout 3 years of learning. The course is based on the Newport City Campus.
What makes BA (Hons) Hotel & Hospitality Management with Placement at USW Unique?
- A practical course with a focus on work based learning
- Coursework rather than exam focused
- Work Placements throughout three years
- The Award Leader and highly experienced faculty Gaurav Chawla ensures training of higher standards
- The work placements will take place at 5* Celtic Manor Resort and Welsh Rarebits (UWS is the only university to work in direct partnership with a 58 hotel)
- The Celtic Manor Resort has expressed an interest to offer graduate positions to high performing students
- 2 selected compatible students will get an opportunity to complete part of work experience at Canada
Indian students are automatically considered for a scholarship worth £2,500 that will be deducted from the tuition fee.
Deadline to apply for this course: Monday 6th August’ 2018