The University of Lincoln Announces Scholarships for 2020 Entry
7 October 2019
The University of Lincoln is a dynamic UK university with around 14,000 students from 100 different nationalities enrolled. The University has four schools of study, the College of Arts, College of Science, College of Social Science and the Lincoln International Business School and popular courses include Architecture, Engineering & Computer Sciences, Life Sciences, and Business and Marketing.
The University of Lincoln has announced its full list of courses for February 2020 entry, and scholarship applications are also now open.
Scholarship types include:
- Lincoln 50% Global Scholarship for Masters & Degree Programmes – for students with higher GPA or 85% or higher in their high school or a 1st Class in masters.
- £5,000 India Scholarship for Masters Programmes –for students with a GPA of 6.0 or higher or 60% in their degree programme.
- £2,000 Global Postgraduate and Undergraduate Scholarships – automatic scholarship for the students who meet the minimum entry requirements.
The scholarship deadlines are:
- February 2020 intake: 15 November 2019.
- September 2020 intake: 25 April, 25 June and 15 July 2020.