University of Hertfordshire Starts Intake for January 2020 Courses
4 October 2019
The University of Hertfordshire has started enrolling students for its January 2020 courses. The University prides itself on being UK’s ‘leading business-facing university’ and has a vibrant, modern campus based in Hatfield, which is just 35 kilometers north of London.
The University has over 25,000 students enrolled from 90 different countries. Some of the January courses include Computer Science with an optional 1-year placement, Engineering (16 months), Business (16 months) and Law courses.
Why choose Hertfordshire?
- Rated Gold in the Teaching Excellence Framework
- High employment rate of 96.5%
- Just 20 minutes from Central London
- One of the top 150 universities in the world according to the Times Higher Education 150 under 50 rankings 2018
- Rated as the top 15 in the UK for accommodation
- Student satisfaction rate is close to 84%
- Internationally renowned and leading practical facilities to enhance study opportunities
If you are interested in studying undergraduate and postgraduate courses in the UK and want to learn more about applications, courses and visa requirements, book a free consultation with SI-UK India today.