University of Bradford offer popular undergraduate courses in Management, Law & Social Sciences for 2019
7 February 2019
University of Bradford is delighted to offer two of its fantastic courses within the Faculty of Management, Law & Social Sciences to the Indian students for September 2019 intake. These courses offer a great career prospects as the graduates are in high demand by employers in a wide range of fields like education, international organisations, charities, government jobs and some graduates have set up their own social enterprises. The academic training provides the students a greater ability to gain the employment as well as dexterity to professional performance leading to job satisfaction. The offered courses are:
- BA (Hons) International Relations, Politics and Security Studies
- BA (Hons) Politics, Peace and Development
The University of Bradford offer a multi-cultural environment and students choose to study these courses pertaining to the given reasons:
- No exams! Instead you will be involved in group work, reflective writing, individual and group presentations, essays, ‘NGO’ style briefing reports etc
- Varied learning formats and supportive tutors
- Lots of extracurricular activities including study trips, visiting speakers, trainings and attendance at relevant conferences.
- Study Abroad & Placement Opportunities
- Learn a new language like Arabic, French, German and Spanish.