Swansea International Excellence Scholarships for 2018
2 February 2018
Swansea University is inviting Indian students with history of academic and personal excellence to apply for International excellence Scholarships worth £6,000 for under graduation programs and £4,000 for post graduation programs for the year 2018-19.
The applications are open on Thursday the 1st February 2018 and will be close on 6th July, 2018.
The criteria for the international scholarships are as follows:
International Excellence Scholarship - £4,000 for undergraduate and postgraduate programs
- The student must have achieved at least 85% and above
- The International Excellence scholarship is worth up to £4,000 for the first year of study only
- This scholarship will be used to offset tuition fees and cannot be used for any other purpose
- Successful undergraduate applicants who achieve 65% and above in their first year of study will be eligible for a further £2,000 in year two
International Merit Scholarship - £2,000 for undergraduate and postgraduate programs
- The student must have achieved at least 65% and above
- The International Merit scholarship is worth up to £2,000 for the first year of study only.
- This scholarship will be used to offset tuition fees and cannot be used for any other purpose.
To avail the scholarships, students must be enrolling on an eligible course at Swansea University for the first time in September 2018 and applications must have been received by the Admissions Office by the 6th July deadline.
Apply to Study at Swansea University