Study postgraduate programme with internship at University of Surrey 2019
18 February 2019
The global community of ideas and people University of Surrey offer a number of highly reputed postgraduate courses with internship for international students for the academic year 2019-20. The university is dedicated to life-changing education, world-class research & innovation to impact society and future economy.
Master courses with placement option
- MSc Data Science with 12-month placement option
- Business Analytics with 6-month placement option
- Digital Marketing and Channel Management with 6-month placement option
- Human Resource Management with 6-month placement option
- Management with 6-month placement option
- Strategic Marketing with 6-month placement option
The university is also offering 2-year International Hospitality Management (Euromasters) that includes a six month placement.
Why study at the University of Surrey?
- Ranked 21st in the Guardian University Rankings 2019
- Ranked 7th in the THE Student Experience Survey 2018
- Ranked 10th in the Guardian University Guide 2019 for Computer Sciences
- TEF Gold Status for delivering outstanding teaching, learning and outcome
- Outstanding record for graduate employability with 93% students working or studying further after six months (HESA 2016)
- Home to 16,900 students including 36% international students
- Placement provides perspective about the world of work.