Combined Visa available to Study Pre-Masters and Master Programs at Liverpool John Moores University for 2018
26 March 2018
Liverpool is offering the fast-track Pre-Masters programme for Indian students with scholarship for the year 2018. This programme helps the students gain the specialist skills and knowledge required to succeed in their Masters degree. Once you have completed your Pre-Masters and achieved the required grades, you can progress onto your chosen postgraduate degree at LJMU.
Just one visa is required for studying your Pre-Master programme and Masters Degree. The students will experience the seamless transition to postgraduate success.
This integrated CAS streamlines the admission and provides access to a great variety of degrees in the field of Engineering, Computing, Business, Management, law and Tourism.
- A recognised first degree
- English Requirement: Academic IELTS. High School English also accepted.
- Pre masters GBP 1,500 – 2,500
- Degree progression GBP 2,000 scholarship guaranteed
Advantages of the combined visa
- Just one visa required for the whole length of your study
- No need for IELTS for UKVI to join the Pre-masters programme
- No need for an additional IELTS test before starting your Masters degree
- No visa requirement to return home between the courses.
Intake Dates: 21st May to 31st August
Liverpool John Moores University is one of the largest, most dynamic and forward-thinking universities in the UK. Located in England, the university offers excellent facilities in a vibrant city. It is one of the UK’s most cost effective study destinations both in terms of tuition and living costs.
High quality Study Group vetted accommodation is available for International Study Centre students in the city and campus. With 96% rating, LJMU is one of the highest climbers nationally in the 2014 Research Excellence Framework.
If you want to study at LJMU and take advantage of these scholarship opportunities, get in touch with SI-UK today! Our scholarship search will also let you view scholarships from universities all over the UK.