St Mary’s University Announces Courses and Scholarships for 2020 Intake
26 October 2019
St Mary’s University, Twickenham is a modern university based in Greater London. The university was founded in 1850 and provides a range of undergraduate and postgraduate degree courses to choose from. Popular choices for the January 2020 session include MSc International Business Management and MSc Chronic Disease Management.
Facts about the University
- Ranked first in London for both course satisfaction and teaching satisfaction in the Guardian University League Tables 2020.
- Ranked in the top 15 in the UK for both course satisfaction and teaching satisfaction in the Guardian University League Tables 2020.
- A welcoming community of around 5,000 students, over 12% of whom are international.
- Located in West London, just 30 minutes from the city centre. Students enjoy all the advantages of a perfect location – a large, self-contained, green and safe campus in a world renowned city.
- Popular for Business and Law schools, with work placements and a consultancy project with a London business available for Business Management courses. The St Mary’s Law School ranks high in England for employment rate.
- Emphasis on academic and professional personal development, practical exposure to the modern workplace and career progression.
St. Mary’s is providing some generous merit-based scholarships for 2020/21 for Indian students ranging from £1000 - £3000. Applicants do not need to make a separate scholarship application and will be considered automatically for a scholarship after being made an offer of study. The scholarships are awarded on a rolling basis and therefore candidates who apply for their programme of study early may have a greater probability of success.