St Mary’s University launch new International Pathway College
27 July 2018
St Mary’s University is pleased to announce the opening of new International Pathway College in collaboration with the Australian Holmes Group. St Mary’s London International College (SMULIC) is a great way for the international students to enter the degree programmes. UK Universities have strict admission criteria, demand advanced English skills and have high expectations from the students. SMULIC will provide an accessible and affordable solution through its pathway programs by immersing the international students in the UK culture, campus and academic life as well as the English language.
Why Study at SMULIC?
- Guaranteed progression and students can choose from a range of over 30-degree options at St Mary’s.
- International pathway programmes are specifically designed to prepare students for progression onto undergraduate and postgraduate taught degrees
- English language skills enhancement alongside academic subject development
- Students are registered as full-time students from day 1 and enjoy the same facilities, services and support
- Small class sizes, high staff-student ratios, and wraparound support equip students for degree success
- Cosmopolitan environment
- Courses are one year long usually
SMULIC is co-located on the beautiful, safe and green estate of St Mary’s in Waldegrave Road. It is ten minutes from the main campus and only five minutes from the lively Teddington High Street.
To learn more about St Mary’s University and its new International Pathway College as well as the pathway programmes, various degree courses and admission process, arrange a free consultation with SI-UK today.