Sheffield Hallam University September 2020 Intake
15 January 2020
Sheffield Hallam University (SHU) is one of the UK's most modern and diverse universities, located in Sheffield, South Yorkshire, England. The University has now updated its courses, entry requirements and scholarship information for September 2020 entry.
- Named university of the year for teaching quality by The Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2020.
- Overall five-star QS rating in areas including teaching, employability and innovation.
- More than 35,000 students enrolled
- 86% overall student satisfaction
- 100 student-run societies
- One of the safest cities in the UK
- Over £100 million invested in new facilities in the last five years
For bachelors - Standard XII with a minimum score of 70 percent or above
For masters - 3 or 4 year bachelor degree with a minimum score of either 55 percent or 60 percent (depending on the course)
The University mostly requires 6.0 overall with minimum 5.5 in every band.
The University has over 700 courses with undergraduate, postgraduate and PhD options in subjects including:
- Art and design
- Biosciences and chemistry
- Built environment
- Business and management
- Conference and events
- Engineering and math
- Environmental management
- Food and nutrition
- Health and allied services
- Hospitality and tourism
- Media and communications
- Social Services
The University is providing certain courses with 1+1 route, i.e. one year academic studies and one year practice/work experience. These include:
- MSc Big Data Analytics
- MSc Computing
- MSc Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- MSC Food and Nutrition Sciences
- MA Digital Media Management
- MSc International Marketing
- MSc Information Technology Management
- MSc International Business Management
- MSc Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- MSc International Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Transform together scholarship - half fee waiver by SHU - merit based.
- GREAT Scholarship - full fee waiver by British Council - merit based.
- Vice Chancellor’s Award – Automatically provided to eligible applicants if the student is an Indian citizen and new to SHU.
Admissions are open at Sheffield Hallam University for the September 2020 intake. If you are interested in studying at SHU, you can visit your nearest SI-UK India office or book a free consultation to enquire more today.