Scholarships for 2020 Intake at Edinburgh Napier University
31 March 2020
Edinburgh Napier University is offering scholarships to Indian students for the September 2020 intake. Located in Edinburgh, the lively capital of Scotland, the University offers a plethora of undergraduate and postgraduate masters courses which are designed in consultation with business and industry brands to give students the theoretical and practical skills needed to succeed in their careers.
Up to 50 scholarships are being awarded by the University to international students who get admitted into undergraduate and postgraduate masters courses in the upcoming September intake.
The scholarships range from £2000-£3000 and will be offered on the basis of merit.
- £2000 scholarship will be available to students who have secured 60-69% in 12th or their undergraduate degree
- £3000 scholarship will be available to students who have secured 70% or above in 12th or their undergraduate degree
- Scholarships will be awarded on payment of deposit of £3500 by unconditional offer holders
- They will be offered on a first come first serve basis
- They will be awarded to one year postgraduate courses and the 1st year of undergraduate courses
- Scholarships won’t be offered on any of the two year postgraduate courses
One of the most modern universities in the UK, Edinburgh Napier features in the top 1000 universities in the world according to the QS World University Rankings. The University facilitates students and encourages them to engage in innovative research while providing best-in-class amenities to students.
If you want to apply to undergraduate and postgraduate courses at Edinburgh Napier University or are interested in courses at other UK universities in 2020, book your FREE consultation with SI-UK India today.