Manchester Metropolitan University’s Fashion and Art Courses Ranked 4th in 2018 Guardian University Guide
19 January 2018
Manchester Metropolitan University is delighted to inform that its world-class Fashion & Textiles programs have got the recognition of being ranked among the best in the UK by the 2018 Guardian University Guide and have taken Fourth spot in the National Subject Ranking.
The Guardian’s annual guide rates universities by quality of teaching, student satisfaction and employability besides grouping courses into designated subject areas and providing separate league tables for each.
The Best Manchester Metropolitan Courses
- BA (Hons) in Fashion
- BA (Hons) Textiles in Practice at Manchester School of Art
- BA (Hons) Fashion Futures
- BA (Hons) Fashion Buying and Merchandising
- BA courses in Fashion Design and Technology
Additionally, Manchester School of Art’s Design & Crafts courses also preserved their spot in the top 10 from last year while Manchester Metropolitan’s Art subjects climbed to 17th making an improvement of 13 places.
The university is located in a thriving and creative city Manchester and prides itself in bringing talented students from across the world and providing them a platform to make their mark in the designing industry.
Some USPs of Manchester School of Art:
- Opportunities for work experience and industry 'live' linked project work.
- Strong links with industry, offering opportunity for external showcasing of work and participation in competitions, and national and international industry projects.
- Alumni include Aitor Throup, Matthew Miller and Agape Mdumulla (Agi & Sam) alongside graduates taking design positions in major fashion brands including Abercrombie & Fitch, Givenchy, DKNY, Top Man, Louis Vuitton, All Saints and Paul Smith.
If you are interested in learning more about studying at Manchester Metropolitan University, arrange a free consultation today.