Manchester Metropolitan University launch new internship and scholarship programs 2019
16 April 2019
Manchester Metropolitan University announce new internship and scholarship programs as well as their advancements in the course modules in the field of Mechanical, Electronics and Automation for the academic year 2019.
Advancement in the course modules in Mechanical, Electronic and Automation
The University now focuses on Industrial Revolution 4.0 that is the optimization of computerization in manufacturing and is the current trend in automation and data exchange in manufacturing technologies. As the manufacturing Industry now focuses on the 3D Printing and digital manufacturing, the University created a multi million project of Print City that is a 3D additive and digital manufacturing centre based in Manchester.
The University launched Internship Programs (Placement Year) with the below mentioned courses that are in demand by the employers as these focuses on Industrial Revolution 4.0:
- MSc Electronic Smart Systems Engineering.
- MSc Mechanical Smart Systems Engineering.
- MSc Project Management (Electronic Engineering)
- MSc Project Management (Mechanical Engineering)
- MSc Project Management (Cyber Security)
- MSc Project Management (Data Analytics)
Manchester Metropolitan University announced the following scholarships for the academic year 2019:
- All the undergraduate students will get £2000 scholarship each year, automatically excluding the sandwich year.
- The postgraduate students will get £2000 scholarship automatically
- Vice-Chancellor scholarship worth £5000
- Dalton International Scholarship worth £5000
The university is located in Manchester that is the UK’s biggest technology hub outside London and home to manufacturing experts, designers, engineers and students on university’s MSc Industrial Digitalisation course.