India Postgraduate Taught Masters Scholarships at Regent’s University
18 March 2020
Regent’s University, London is offering scholarships worth £3,000 for Indian students studying a postgraduate degree in 2020.
Located in the heart of UK’s capital, Regent’s University offers a flourishing educational experience, a truly diverse environment, and a wholesome university experience. Regent’s is London’s only independent, not-for-profit universities, based in royal Regent’s Park and Marylebone. With an industry-led curriculum and teaching style, the University is currently home to students from 140 nationalities and Regent’s alumni consist of entrepreneurs leading and operating globally.
Regent’s University is offering five scholarships worth £3,000 for Indian students studying a postgraduate degree with them in September 2020.
Courses for which the scholarships are applicable are the following:
- MA International Business
- MA International Fashion Marketing
- MA International Relations
- MA Luxury Brand Management
- MA Management
- MA Media & Digital Communications
- MSc Digital Marketing & Analytics
- MSc Finance with Specialisations
- MSc Marketing Psychology
- MSc Psychology
The scholarships will be provided to students given that they meet the following criteria:
- Student is an Indian national holding an Indian passport
- Student has an unconditional offer of a place on one of the eligible postgraduate programmes at the University for September 2020 intake
- Student has achieved a first-class degree (minimum 70% in Indian educational system) in their undergraduate degree
- Student is not currently registered on an undergraduate or postgraduate course at the University.
The deadline for scholarship applications is 31st May 2020.