University of Huddersfield accepting applications for masters in business with professional placements for Jan 2019
23 October 2018
The University of Huddersfield is pleased to offer 12-month master courses with additional 6-month professional practice in business for the international students for Jan 2019 intake. This placement opportunity at the end of the program will allow the students to gain professional work experience as part of their postgraduate Master’s study, and develop subject specialist knowledge through experiential learning.
The Professional Practice Placement module gives students an opportunity to reflect on their personal and professional development and to put to practice the skills and techniques that have been developed throughout the Master’s course.
• MSc Marketing
• MSc International Business
• MSc International Business with Financial Services
• MSc International Business with Hospitality
• MSc International Business with Tourism
- A minimum of 2.1 UK degree in any subject or equivalent professional qualification.
- IELTS 7.0 overall with no element lower than 6.5
- Std XII English with min 70% will also be accepted