University of Huddersfield offer Master Courses in Computing and Engineering with Work Placements
22 March 2019
School of Computing and Engineering of the University of Huddersfield offers 4 new master programmes with 6-month work placement for the international students for the academic year 2019. The courses are of 18 months in duration.
New Postgraduate Courses with Work Placements 2019
- Advanced Computer Science with Placement MSc: Equips graduates with the advanced knowledge and skills to analyse, model, design, develop, implement and evaluate computer-based systems in a wide range of application environments.
- Engineering Management with Placement MSc: Extends the knowledge, skills and ability of a graduate in engineering, technology and applied sciences to the level required for senior positions in the engineering industry.
- Information Systems Management with Placement MSc: Enables to develop the expertise required to become an innovative problem solver who can bridge the gap between those focused on IT and business.
- Mechanical Engineering with Placement MSc: provides with a greater depth of knowledge in engineering science while expanding the technical skills into previously unfamiliar areas of mechanical engineering and related subjects.
- Academic Requirement: An Honours degree (2:1 or above) in related field
- English Language Requirement: The minimum of IELTS 7.0 overall with no element lower than 6.5 or equivalent
The School provides an inspirational learning experience, underpinned by pioneering research delivered by innovative and creative practitioners. Most of the computing courses are accredited by the British Computer Society (BCS) and the engineering courses are accredited by the Engineering council. The students benefit from the practical emphasis of our teaching as well as modern, industry-standard facilities.