Goldsmiths University of London offer International scholarship 2019
2 March 2019
Goldsmiths University of London is pleased to offer a number of £2,000, £4,000 and £5,000 international scholarships to the international students willing to start their full-time study at the university in September 2019. The scholarship provides a tuition fee-waiver for the first year of study. The scholarship is available for pursuing undergraduate, postgraduate, international foundation certificate and graduate diploma programmes.
To be eligible the students must:
- Have received and accepted a conditional or unconditional offer of a place on a full-time taught programme starting in Sep 2019.
- Be assessed as an international student for the purpose of your tuition fees
- Not be in receipt of official financial sponsorship to pay your tuition fees.
The scholarship will be awarded on a range of factors such as academic achievements, evidenced commitments and a range of extra-curricular activities.
Apply by: 31st March’ 2019 or 19th May’ 2019
- UK’s top 25 for research quality & top 5 for Art & Design and Communication & Media Studies.
- A thriving international community consisting of students from 114 different nationalities
- Offer academic excellence with innovative thinking and challenge to discover potential and support you in fulfilling it.
- Just 10 minutes from Central London.