Edinburgh Napier University Courses and Scholarships for January 2020 Intake
24 October 2019
Edinburgh Napier University, situated within Scotland in Edinburgh’s east end, has started its intake for January 2020 admissions. Edinburgh Napier University achieved full university status in 1992 and currently has 12,500 students enrolled in undergraduate, postgraduate and research courses.
The university has 43 postgraduate courses available for January 2020 intake.Out of these, 6 courses will be of two years duration, which means that they will certainly come with the new 2-year post study work visa regulations.
These 6 courses are:
- MBA Leadership Practice – any degree holder without work experience can apply to the course.
- MBA Engineering Management – only Engineers who have a minimum of two years work experience can apply to the course.
- MBA Strategic Project Management – any degree holder can apply to the course provided they have a minimum of two years work experience.
- MSc Computing with Professional Placement – those who have studied BE/BTech Computer Science or Information Technology and MCA can apply for the course.
- MSc Pharmaceutical and Analytical Science –those who have studied BPharma and BE/BTech Biotechnology can apply for the course.
- MSc Global Hospitality Management – those who have studied a degree in hospitality can apply for the course.
South Asia scholarships
Merit based scholarships will be available to those Indian students who have excelled academically; in the range of GBP 2000 – 3000.
- GBP 3000 – this will be offered to students who have scored above 70% in their undergraduate degree.
- GBP 2000 – this will be offered to students who have scored between 60 – 69% in their undergraduate degree.
Edinburgh Napier University has started its intake for January 2020 opening. If you want to enroll in Edinburgh Napier or any other UK university in 2020, book your FREE consultation with SI-UK India today.