Cranfield Global Manufacturing Leadership Scholarship 2020-21
13 February 2020
Cranfield University, one of the world’s 50 leading universities for Engineering and Management studies, is offering 10 fully funded scholarships for students. These 100% scholarships are available under the Global Manufacturing Leadership Scholarship and are meant for students interested in postgraduate master's study in the area of manufacturing in 2020-2021.
These scholarships are funded by Cranfield Manufacturing and are only available to applicants of the following Cranfield University manufacturing courses:
- Aerospace Manufacturing MSc
- Aerospace Materials MSc
- Advanced Materials MSc
- Cyber-Secure Manufacturing MSc
- Engineering & Management of Manufacturing Systems MSc
- Global Product Development & Management MSc
- Management and Information Systems MSc
- Manufacturing Technology and Management MSc
- Metal Additive Manufacturing MSc
- Maintenance Engineering and Asset Management MSc
- Welding Engineering MSc
The funding provided is full tuition fee plus £1,000 cash reward (total value £22,500). It is suitable for applicants from the UK, EU and all other international students who have the equivalent of a UK first class honours degree in a relevant subject area. The deadline for applying is 3rd April 2020.
Interested students need to submit an application for one of the eligible courses and applications for the GML scholarship should be made online by 3rd April 2020. A ‘Justification for Support’ statement of about 2500 words needs to be submitted too, which shall be evaluated based on:
- Academic achievement
- Evidence of leadership potential
- Vision of manufacturing future
- Justification on the course on their career
- Communication ability
Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed by video conference in May 2020 and final applicants shall be informed by the end of May 2020.
If you are interested in applying to Cranfield Manufacturing Courses and need help with your application and support statement, head straight to us. You can visit us and avail of our Premium services, or book your free consultation for assistance today.