SI-UK-Image SI-UK-Image

University of Birmingham Dubai Scholarships for International Students

22 June 2020

The University of Birmingham recently announced an exclusive scholarship of 25% for students applying to study at the Dubai campus. Students who meet the entry requirements and pay a tuition fee deposit of AED 5,000 after receiving an offer are eligible to apply for this scholarship. Additionally, students will receive the Advanced Award of 10% together with the 25% academic scholarship for each year of study which means a total scholarship of 35% on tuition fee for the first year of study.

University of Birmingham is top rated UK university featuring in the Top 100 Global Universities (QS World university rankings 2020). Birmingham is a research led and academically excellent university which is also a part of the prestigious Russell Group. With a gold rating in the Teaching Excellence Framework, the University delivers the highest standard of teaching and learning outcomes. 

Dubai campus of the University of Birmingham has state-of-the-art facilities, labs, sports facilities and other infrastructure to provide students an enriching experience in all aspects of life, social and cultural as well as educational. 

To learn more about the University of Birmingham Dubai campus, courses, scholarships and application, connect with one of the education counsellors at SI-UK in India through skype or call by booking a free consultation today.


Universities featured in this article:

  • University of Birmingham
UK University Events Back to news

Double Quote up  I sincerely thank SI-UK for getting me accepted to UCL. The MSc in Urban Development and Planning is extremely competitive, but the right guidance provided by SI-UK made my dream of studying at University College London a reality. The services were exceptional from beginning to end.  Double Quote Down

Rashmi Lakshanya Urban Development and Planning at University College London

  • university-college-london
  • manchester
  • University of Birmingham
  • University of Leeds
  • sheffield
  • southampton
  • strathclyde
  • manchester
  • exeter
  • cardiff
  • warwick
  • loughborough
  • edinburgh
  • bristol
  • lancaster
  • durham
  • bath
  • york
  • st-andrews
  • sussex
  • nottingham
  • aberdeen
  • Scholarships at BIMM Institute
  • UEA