Bangor University Announces Scholarships for September 2020 Intake
21 January 2020
Bangor University has introduced some exciting new scholarships for September 2020 entry. Located in Wales, the University has around 12,000 students currently enrolled and offers more than 300 undergraduate and 100 postgraduate programmes across its five colleges.
Out of the various scholarships available at Bangor, the highest valued one is the Vice-Chancellor Scholarship. These are available for all undergraduate and postgraduate taught courses starting in September 2020. They are valued at 50% of tuition fees and are available to both outstanding undergraduate and postgraduate students.
- Undergraduate - Valued at 50% of the tuition fee for year 1, and up to £3,000 per year for year 2 & 3
- Postgraduate - Valued at 50% of the tuition fee
- Undergraduate - Grades equivalent of GCE A-level A grade students
- Postgraduate - Equivalent of a UK 1st class bachelor's degree
- Students must have received an offer letter from Bangor University before they can apply for the scholarships.
- The scholarships are available for full-time on-campus courses only.
- Students who are fully sponsored by a third party will not be entitled to these scholarships.
- Last date for applying for the scholarship is 1st March 2020.
Other scholarships available at Bangor include:
- Dean Scholarship- up to £4,000
- International Scholarship- up to £3,000
- Professional Experience Scholarship- up to £4,000
- Commonwealth Master’s Scholarship 2020- full tuition fee waiver as well as all other expenses.