University of Bradford Webinar: Creating a Technology-based Career Opportunity
Register for a free webinar to boost your employability.
The University of Bradford is one of the world’s recognised technology universities, providing high-quality teaching, underpinned by impact-rich research providing solutions to global challenges. The University is committed to helping all its students to lead fulfilling lives, to become global citizens, and to make a difference. The Times and Sunday Times named the University of Bradford as the UK’s University of the Year for Social Inclusion 2020.
Bradford collaborates closely with regional to multinational business from all sectors of the global economy, from associations with local employers through employer engagement initiatives to overseas partnerships including those in India, China, and the European nations. The University curriculum is designed with input from these expert industry partners, which means you’ll develop skills that are valued by employers along with plenty of hands-on practical experience.
With general sessions on the university, undergraduate engineering and computer science, and focus sessions on postgraduate masters opportunities, today’s webinar will introduce you to a wealth of engineering and computing study offers in the Faculty, together with some new course- details that illustrate the Faculty’s continuous ‘review and refresh’ approach to its course profile and its adherence to the university’s principle of “Making Knowledge Work’.
By joining our live webinar you can find out about:
- Why you should study an engineering or computing degree at Bradford
- What it’s like to live and study with us
- The university as a career launch pad for International students
- How our connections to industry can help you to boost your employability
- Opportunities to develop practical skills as part of your studies (including UG placements)
- Engineering MSc programmes and applying for a master’s degree in the UK