Studying Law and Business Webinar with The University of Law
Study Law and Business at The University of Law
Join Raj Allam, a Senior Business Development Manager at the University of Law, as he helps answer all your questions about studying law and business in the UK as Covid-19 continues to evolve.
The University of Law is one of the UK's longest-established specialist providers of legal education. We’re at the heart of legal education as the acknowledged leader in innovative, professional legal education for prospective lawyers and professional development training for those already qualified. Over the years, we have worked with virtually every UK law firm to help meet their training and development needs, with many firms sending their trainees exclusively to us.
With a rich heritage and a reputation for innovation and contemporary teaching practices, we continuously focus on developing the best legal and business minds.
- We’ve trained more practising lawyers in the UK than anyone else
- We have the UK’s largest legal alumni group with over 64,000 members, giving our students excellent networking opportunities
- We work with 90 of the top 100 law firms
- Our award-winning pro bono team put your legal skills into practice by giving you access to over 3,000 opportunities to work on real cases while you’re studying
- Our expert legal careers and employability service is one of the largest in the UK, with numerous experts providing one-to-one support
- We have been awarded Silver in the Teaching Excellence Framework for our teaching, learning and outcomes
This event is ideal for prospective students wishing to pursue business and law courses in the UK.
Learn about the routes to practice Law in the UK, such as how to become a solicitor or barrister, and meet a university representative who can answer any questions you might have. Register today to reserve your space!