Royal Holloway University Webinar with SI-UK India
Royal Holloway, University of London, is ranked 19th in the UK* and was shortlisted for the Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide’s University of the Year, 2020.
Royal Holloway, University’s state-of-the-art campus, built within 135 acres of beautiful parkland, has everything you need for a quality education, including a £57million library and student services centre, which opened in 2017. The campus is located in Egham, Surrey, just 40 minutes by train from central London and a seven-mile drive to Heathrow Airport.
Royal Holloway, University’s Careers & Employability Service is part of The Careers Group, the biggest careers service in Europe, and 91% of our undergraduate students are employed or in full-time study within six months of graduating.
- Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide, 2020
- Destination of Leavers from Higher Education, 2018
- Research Excellence Framework, 2014
Find out more about:
- why you should study at Royal Holloway – ranked in the top 25% of UK universities for research
- choosing the right course – over 350 undergraduate and postgraduate courses offered
- our industry connections and employment opportunities – over 300 blue chip multinational companies in the surrounding area
- over 110 student-run clubs and societies
- living and working on campus – exclusive accommodation for International students
- how to apply and achieve scholarships – generous scholarship packages available for International students.