Online Conversion Workshop at SI-UK India with Henley Business School
Learn more about studying in the UK with Henley Business School, University of Reading which is visiting SI-UK India for a special online workshop for applicants and offer holders in December.
The conversion workshop with Henley Business School will be an opportunity for all interested students to:
- Learn more about undergraduate and postgraduate courses in business and management
- Meet with Business School representatives on a one-on-one appointment basis
- Receive latest updates regarding course start in 2021 and blended learning on campus and online
- Discuss eligibility conditions, application deadlines, campus facilities & safety measures and accommodation
- A chance to receive on-the-spot offers
- Apply for available scholarships
Henley Business School
Henley Business School was the first business school to be established in the UK and is one of the oldest and most respected schools in Europe. It is consistently ranked among the world’s top 50 business schools by the Financial Times and The Economist and holds triple-accredited status from the three major awarding bodies for the quality and capability of its faculty and output. Courses are available in accounting, business management, finance, information management and real estate and planning.
- 21st in the World (no.3 in the UK) for the Executive MBA (Economist 2020)
- 3rd (9th in Europe) for the Executive MBA salaries rank (Economist 2020)
- 4th in Europe for % of female full-time faculty in the Executive MBA (Financial Times 2020)
- Top 30 in Europe for aims achieved in the Executive MBA (Financial Times 2020)
Learn more about life at campus, facilities for international students, teaching activities and placement opportunities with Henley Business School when you meet them online with SI-UK. Register for free entry today.