Cranfield University Visiting Delhi Office
An investment in advancing your career is a life-changing decision. By joining Cranfield University’s global reputation you will be taking your first steps to building strong relationships with some of the world’s most prestigious companies in industry. Cranfield University can open doors for you.
As an exclusively postgraduate university, we offer you the opportunity to invest wisely in your future in one of the areas we are most passionate about. We are passionate in aerospace, defence and security, energy and power, environment and agrifood, manufacturing, transport systems and water.
What makes Cranfield unique?
- Our Flagship MBA is Ranked 9 in the UK, 19 in Europe and 57 in the world. (FT 2016 Global MBA rankings)
- 81% of our research is classed as world-leading or internationally excellent by REF (Research Excellence Framework, 2014)
- We are ranked in the top five of UK universities for commercial research income.
- 97% of our graduates are in relevant employment or further study six months after graduation, securing jobs in some of the world’s best-known organisations including BP, Oxfam, Unilever, Airbus, Williams F1, Water Aid, Deloitte, RollsRoyce, PwC and Singapore Airlines.
- Our Crash Impact Centre is one of just three FIA (Federation Internationale de l’Automobile) approved test centres in the world, crash-testing Formula One cars.
- We are ranked in the top four UK universities for commercial research, consultancy and professional development
- We are the only university in the world to own and run an airport and to have airline status
Students who are interested in studying with this university should contact the SI-UK Delhi office to reserve a 20 minute private interview with the Study Group representative. Please bring any supporting documents with you.Our contact details are: 011 4202-8200; Email: email@example.com We are looking forward to see you.