Career Booster & Employability via Digital Technology Skills Enhancement
Register for a free University of Bradford webinar to boost your employability.
DATE : May 13th, 2020
TIME : 4:00pm - 5:00pm
SI-UK India (Online)
Representative: Jaishree Chaturvedi, Regional Manager, South Asia
The University of Bradford is one of the world’s great technology universities, providing high-quality teaching, underpinned by cutting-edge research with practical applications to solve tomorrow’s problems. The University is committed to helping all its students to lead fulfilling lives, become global citizens, and make a difference to the world.
Bradford collaborates closely with local, regional, national and multinational businesses from across all sectors of the global economy ranging from associations with local employers through its employer engagement initiatives, to overseas partnerships including those in Singapore, Poland, Malaysia, Pakistan and India.
Our curriculum is designed with input from these industry experts and partners, which means you’ll develop skills that are highly valued by employers – along with plenty of hands-on practical experience. Many of our courses have professional, statutory or regulatory body accreditation or approval, giving you the best possible start to your career.
By joining our live webinar you can find out about:
- Why you should study a degree at University of Bradford
- UoB: Career launch pad for International students
- Digital Technology Skill Enhancement and its impact on students’ career growth
- How our 3000+ connections to industry can help to boost your employability
- The opportunities to develop practical skills as part of your studies (including placements)
- How to apply for a master’s degree in the UK
- What it’s like to live and study with us
When: May 13th, 2020 - 4:00pm to 5:00pm
Representative: Jaishree Chaturvedi