Anglia Ruskin University at Bangalore
Anglia Ruskin University originates from the Cambridge School of Art, opened by the Victorian art patron John Ruskin in 1858. Anglia Ruskin gained university status in 1992, and has since developed substantially. Anglia Ruskin University has over 35,000 students enrolled at each level of study offered.
12 areas of study at Anglia Ruskin were recognised as world-leading in the 2014 Research Excellence Framework, including Architecture, Art, Business, English language, History and Law.
In the latest Research Excellence Framework, Anglia Ruskin was deemed to have world leading research in the following areas and subjects:
- Dentistry, Nursing and Pharmacy
- Architecture, Built Environment and Planning
- Art and Design: History, Practice and Theory
- Business and Management Studies
- Communication, Cultural and Media Studies, Library and Information Management
- English Language and Literature
- Geography, Environmental Studies and Archaeology
- Music, Drama, Dance and Performing Arts
- Psychology, Psychiatry and Neuroscience
- Social Work and Social Policy
Students who are interested in studying at this university should contact the SI-UK Bangalore office to reserve a 20 minute private interview with the University Representative. Please bring any supporting documents with you.Our contact details are: 080 4219-8902; Email: email@example.com We are looking forward to seeing you.