Openings at UKEC India
Jobs, Roles and Vacancies at UKEC
SI-UK was founded in Japan in 2006 and has quickly grown into a global leader in the recruitment of international students to UK universities. SI-UK assists students from over 90 countries making over 28,000 university applications each year, and you can now make the difference in India.
SI-UK is recognised globally as a leader in the recruitment of international students to UK universities, alongside maintaining strong relationships with university, business and language school clients. Our future success depends on the ability to recruit, retain, and develop the best people in order to meet the needs of the business in a highly competitive market.
SI-UK is an equal opportunity employer and will ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment because of gender, age, disability, religion or race.
This is your opportunity to be part of a strong, diverse team working in one of the biggest Study Abroad networks in the world.
|Job Vacancy - Open Positions||Department||Job Location||No. of Vacancies - Openings|
|Senior Counselor/ Counselor (UK Education)||Consulting||New Delhi||5|
|Senior Counselor/ Counselor (UK Education)||Consulting||Mumbai||5|
|Senior Counselor/ Counselor (UK Education)||Consulting||Pune||2|
|Senior Counselor/ Counselor (UK Education)||Consulting||Bangalore||2|
|Senior Counselor/ Counselor (UK Education)||Consulting||Chennai||3|
|Senior Counselor/ Counselor (UK Education)||Consulting||Coimbatore||3|
|Senior Counselor/ Counselor (UK Education)||Consulting||Jaipur||2|
|Senior Counselor/ Counselor (UK Education)||Consulting||Lucknow||2|
|Senior Counselor/ Counselor (UK Education)||Consulting||Hyderabad||5|
|Senior Counselor/ Counselor (UK Education)||Consulting||Ahmedabad||9|
|Telecaller/ Tele-Counselor||Follow-up Centre||New Delhi||10|
|Digital Marketing Manager||Marketing||New Delhi||1|
|Busienss Development Manager||Applications||Mumbai||2|
|Busienss Development Manager||Applications||Cochin||1|
|SOP Editor||Consulting||New Delhi||1|
|Finance & Accounts - Manager / DM||Finance & Accounts||New Delhi||1|
To apply for any position, please send your covering letter and CV attached to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Proven record of accomplishment on the Digital marketing projects and assignments.
- Excellent communication skills
- Team management experience of at least 5 years.
- Self-motivated and Result-oriented
- Experience of 10 to 15 years into Digital Marketing with any industry or agency, preferably e-commerce giants.
- Solid quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills - comfortable with data analysis and able to use data to make recommendations and drive decisions
- Highly collaborative and has experience working cross-functionally and gathering requirements across business teams
- Solid understanding on how SEO works and up-to-date with the latest ranking factors.
- Deep understanding of technical SEO and its relation to ranking algorithms such as crawl, index, meta data, and other on-page factors is a must.
- Experienced in organic content strategy and its SEO best practices.
- Solid understanding of web analytics tools such as Google Analytics, GDS, and Search Console.
- Experienced with SEO research and audit tools as Screaming Frog, Ahrefs, and Botify.
- Develop KPIs to measure digital campaign and drive its ROI for the organisation
- Work closely with the sales team and Marketing team to develop programs and strategize the communications for internal as well as external customers (B2B and B2C)
- Plan annual budgets aligned to business and strategy and execute while ensuring continuous innovation and efficiencies
- Digital marketing communication and engagements through social media campaigns
- Strategizing all Digital Marketing planning, buying and optimization for measurement of campaigns.
- Digital Marketing implementation through SEO, SEM & Social Media Ads to drive sales.
- Ensure all communication are met with accuracy as per global brand guidelines
- Strategic planning and creating a road map for Execution, Analysing Gaps, Delivering and providing continuous support.
- Supervising the content, design, managing collaterals across ATL, BTL and digital media
- Manage Google Search Ads campaigns (copywriting, AB testing, campaign optimization) Structured Social media Ads (Facebook, Instagram, Google, LinkedIn)
- Evaluating the important metrics that effect the website traffic and online experience. Performance reporting
- Manage and engage team to achieve expected results.
- Manages the advertising operations team by overseeing campaign performance and implementation of all advertising programs and campaigns in order to ensure performing campaigns to reach out KPI of these programs.
- Analyze large sets of data and act quickly on trends and opportunities by staying up-to-date on SEO and travel /lifestyle industry in an extremely dynamic and competitive environment.
- Running end-to-end content strategy, editorial plan, and execution that adheres to SEO best practices to support tactical campaigns.
- Acting as subject matter expert and providing insight from SEO POV to other stakeholders.
- Running off page campaigns by acquiring backlinks from high quality websites to improve brand awareness, Domain Authority and Page Authority.
- Provide short-term and long-term plans for sustainable yet cost-efficient SEO optimization.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Advice/ Counsel students regarding various universities, courses, admission requirements, entrance exams, scholarship in UK for Indian students.
- Provide information on desired courses on UK information based on needs & aspirations.
- Provide telephonic counseling to the leads of all resources & invite them to walk in to the office for counseling.
- Assist students with visa requirements for UK.
- Meet foreign university delegates.
- Representing company during International Education Fairs and events.
- Laisoning with universities and university officers.
- Contributing to developing SI-UK brand
- Be flexible and able to meet individual needs by providing person-specific attention
- Reliable/Good at hitting deadlines.
- Good communication and influencing skills.
- Sales Attitude
- Experience is Study abroad/ overseas Education industry would be given preference
- The person should have good knowledge of Internal/Statutory audit.
- Will be dedicated to helping with our Global audit of Finance processes and systems.
- Will also be involved in monthly/quarterly/Annual compliances.
- Will be required to travel internationally as and when required to support the internal audit there.
- CA/part qualified will work ideally from a big4/5 firm either working in Assurance or Risk Management
- Preparing SOP/LOR for the students
- Writing social media content to promote the articles in various social media platforms.
- Proof-reading and editing of articles and feature
- Responsible for developing content for the website of the company
- Creating content and managing blogs of various products of the company.
- Writing scripts for various product videos.
- Devising various strategies in content to increase the page view and popularity of the site
- Providing content for various brochures and pamphlets for the company’s campaign processes.
- Counseling students on UK Higher Education.
- Calling on database given and submitting reports to the reporting manager.
- Asking students for the documentation so that we can do the shortlisting of the universities and the courses.
- Developing and maintaining an excellent knowledge of our services and products
- Assisting at university exhibitions / SI-UK Events and seminars
- Administering various email Ids and Excels allotted to them
- Actively participating in various SIUK promotional events and fairs at registration desk or anywhere required
- Additional duties which would be related to HE education promotion
- Understanding profile of the students in detail
- Liaise with International Universities
- Directly monitor and manage a team of Sr. counselors and counselors and marketing staff in the branch/location.
- Assisting top management to run location/branch operations when and where required.
- Set up the monthly, quarterly and annual sales plan in order to achieve sales target required by the company
- Review counselors on daily basis and understands each client requirement and profile. Suggest appropriate actions to close the sales
- Make sure counselors follow up clients and update the CRM on regular basis.
- Support, motivate team members to achieve individual and team target.
- Work along with business development team and supervise their activities.
- Coordinate with head office staff and head of the departments to execute promotional and sales activities in the Branch
- Planning and organizing seasonal UK University fairs, boutique events, seminars and webinars in the region.
- Contact and follow-up with schools for sessions and empanelment.
- Develop a feedback system with students and parents.
- Manpower planning, hiring and training to be conduct at the Branch level
- Build-up and maintain good relationship with students and their families and develop a feedback system
- Work closely with other job functions in the company to improve overall services Level
- Periodically review the website content and explore digital marketing tools
We are looking for a competitive and trustworthy Sales Manager to help us in building our business.Sales Manager responsibilities include travelling, discovering and pursuing new sales prospects, negotiating deals and maintaining partner satisfaction. Ultimately, you’ll help us meet and surpass business expectations and contribute to our company’s rapid and sustainable growth.Responsibilities
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the market
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through travelling, cold calling, networking and social media
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards
- Maintains relationships with partner by providing support, information, and guidance
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on our services
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
- Gather feedback from partners and share with internal teams
- Proven experience in sales
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach